Hi! HI KIMMY! Can you hear me Kimmy? It’s LDB, I’m shouting because I think you’re sleeping and you might need me to talk extra loudly so that you can hear me in dream land. I’m writing this letter to tell you that, well, actually to tell you a few things! Here goes:
- I love you!
- You’re my best best friend Kimmy dog!
- Thanks for playing chase with me, I love to do that with you.
- Just so you know, don’t worry much about the garbage trucks, they’re not going to bother you Kimmy, not while I’m around.
- When we play trucks inside, I try to be careful and not get in your way, but sometimes we have to share space and they bonk or gonk, as I like to say and they just move around like crazy on the carpet.
- What do you want to do this summer?
- Do you want to go to the beach Kimmy, do you?
- Do you like it when I hug you? Daddy said that when you lay your head over my shoulder that you’re hugging me, I like that feeling, being hugged by you.
- Mommy and daddy really love you a lot, they take really good care of you Kimmy doggy.
- I want to go to the beach this summer and play with you.
© 2019-2021 Rachel Becker. All Rights Reserved.