Today started out pretty rainy. We went on our walk around the neighborhood anyway. I didn’t mind the rain too much. My coat is pretty thick because I’m a dog, and besides I am part labrador retriever so I have special paws and thick doggy hair. Sometimes I don’t like going out in the rain, especially if momma or dada say I should go potty. I like to stand and stare at them to make them understand that I really don’t want to be in the rain. They don’t always get the memo, as the grown humans say. Then you and momma left and went somewhere. You came back smelling like books, other babies, soap bubbles, and carpet. I think you went to the place called the library but I can’t be too sure. Momma confirmed my suspicions when she brought a bag in that smelled in concurrence with that place. I have only seen the outside of, the library, but I know a lot about it. Here’s what I know:
- Momma likes it.
- We bring things back to the metal box, all sorts of things, books with the letters and pictures inside, plastic and metal things with cd and dvds that go into the black boxes at home, and sometimes maps.
- I like to sniff all the library things.
- We borrow it, momma and dada say, so we have to be CAREFUL with them.
- You’re not allowed to chew on the library things. I tried that when I was a puppy. It didn’t go over well, don’t do it baby.
- Even if you feel like it, don’t chew on the things.
It’s time for the nap-nap. You’re already there so I have to race off to the dream spot and I’ll see you soon buddy. I love you,
© 2019 Rachel Becker. All Rights Reserved.