I think today is a special day because we are reaching a big number of letters that mama and I have written. So, with this all being said, I’m going to write a special list of all the things I am so grateful for. I have done this once before, and I kind of like lists, ha, mama’s influence on me, so here goes:
- Our pack aka our family.
- My cozy couch and floor beds. (Note that was plural)
- Running free in the sunshine.
- Getting hugs and cuddles from my brothers, momma, and daddy.
- Peanut butter, on anything.
- Banana bits and bites.
- My doggy foods.
- Talking to Owen fish-fish in the tank.
- Snoozing on and off whenever I need to.
- Listening to stories while cuddled up on the couch.
- Winter paw prints in the snow.
- Warm blankets.
- Quiet mornings with mama cuddled up next to me clicking away.
- Finding a loose crumb while cleaning around the table.
- Getting nibbles while the big humans cook.
- Daisy dog cousin romps.
- Grandparent loves.
- Family walks around our neighborhood.
- Catching the gaze of a squirrel and frolicking with them.
- Lying in the grass on a sunny day with the breeze in my face.
© 2019-2021 Rachel Becker. All Rights Reserved.