Dear Tiny Humans,
Let’s play the “glad” game. Mama plays this with you Leo when you feel the, “Grouchies,” coming on. I am not too sure what those particular feelings are, I don’t normally have them, but I have heard about them. I like this game because I feel so grateful afterwards, here I go:
- I am glad we are a family.
- I am glad that you play with me and run outside.
- I am glad that we have a home.
- I am glad I can eat peanut butter.
- I am glad that I can eat bananas.
- I am glad I have my paws to curl up underneath me.
- I am glad that mama and dada pet me and give me cuddles
- I am glad for baby toes to lick
- I am glad that you share water from your bath LDB.
- I am glad there is a you.
© 2019-2020 Rachel Becker. All Rights Reserved.